Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

There are three porch lights on the side of our house. The porches are perpendicular to the south window of my captain's cabin bedroom. Whenever I turn on one of the lights, the tenants on the compound congregate there and just sit around and chat. Sometimes the children on the compound come and play their games.

I like turning on the porch lights and hearing the soft voices of the people outside my window. Their casual conversations are laden with many stories for future novels. I drift off to sleep listening to them, somehow feeling cozy and somehow feeling secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment