Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Spirits find me and come to me only when I myself am thinking of them. Tonee spent the whole night sitting against the wall of my bedroom. She had many questions and expected me to deliver a lecture on life after death. Her main question was, "Can I stay as a spirit on earth forever, if I want to?"

I asked her to scan the ether within my bedroom for other things, and suggested that she read all of my books (this is possible because time and space on the astral are not the same as time and space on the physical).

This morning, while I was preparing my coffee, she walked into the kitchen to say goodbye. She was in a different dress (yes, spirits can change apparel on the astral by sheer will), looked happy, and said that she had other people to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment