Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The February leaf falls off my planner.

This is my "Things To Do" planner. I cross out what I've already done. If there are things that are still left over at the end of the month, I add them to the next one. I know that other people prefer not to cross out stuff, but it helps me to see how far I've gone and how much more I need to do. Crossing out stuff from my planner, to me, is also the equivalent of moving out unwanted energy. It's like getting rid of old, useless memories.

I used to keep diaries and then store them, then gave up and destroyed all of them. This method has so far been the most reliable and the most useful--it actually pushes me to get things going.

Ah, years ago, I thought that I'd no longer need planners after I retired. Now I need them more than ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment