Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Sunday, February 26, 2017

In 2010 she brought me enough magical items to fill a foot locker. She was selling all of them--because, to her, none of them worked. I bought them because, when I held them in my hands, I immediately sensed that there was magic in all of them.

One year later I brought the items to a "magpipitik" (or "magpapaltik") in Cavite for affirmation. A "magpipitik" is a person who experiences electrical currents through his body while holding a magical item in his hands. All of my items were superb.

Two years later I brought the items to yet another "magpipitik", this one in Zambales, and the results were the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment