Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"I've been having feelings that my home back in _________ might be in danger.... Though my family is very prayerful. However I had a dream that a snake might coil up to my niece and it already happened this year that a snake jumped to my mother's back after she swam and was on her way to the bathroom. I'm afraid that one of these days another snake might enter our house and it might be because some one wanted it to harm my family.

"Here's some picture of my family's house in __________... Should it be cleansed immediately?"


My reply:

Hello ________!

1. Dreams are usually symbolic rather than literal. It is possible that what happened to your mother has psychologically grafted itself to your niece. Explore what your psyche perceives your mother and your niece to have in common. Also explore what a snake really means to you.

Although, as you say, you have psychic abilities, there are many instances in which common sense must rule. What do home owners in _________ do, for instance, to prevent snakes from entering their compounds?

2. "...it might be because someone wanted it to harm my family": You need to be specific. I want to know who did what, if any, to warrant such an action.

No comments:

Post a Comment