Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Monday, October 31, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Dear Sir Tony, Good morning. A friend told me a few days ago the beads could be responsible for my illness(es). I was sick for a month (flu, asthma, aches and pains, etc). Do you think that is possible? How can I shield myself, sir?"

My reply:

The beads were not responsible. You caused yourself stress. After stranding one necklace, relax and do other things. Don't go into overdrive and strand three or four more. You end up not enjoying your work. When you don't enjoy your work, you get sick.

It might also be a good idea to wash the beads or soak them in soapy water after arriving from the bead market. Those beads were handled by hundreds of hands.

If what your friend meant was something supernatural, he or she is wrong. Because, if that were so, no one would be making bead necklaces--or wearing them--any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment