Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Friday, October 28, 2016

Your e-mail message:

"Dear Prof. Tony Perez,

"Greetings!

"I'd like to know if you conduct 'house cleansing'? You see, a month ago, we bought an old house in ___________, __________. However, there are times when I feel something's off, and I get goosebumps.

"If yes, I'd like to know how we'd get about this, your requirements, and fee. I'd appreciate a response from you soon. Thank you very much.

"Best regards,
____"


My reply:

Hello ____!

I am able to help you. However, you need to pick me up from my house and then bring me home afterward.

You also need to answer the following questions:

1) Have you consulted other psychics who have already checked out your home? If you have done that, I do not wish to have to go there and undo what they have done.

2) Are the other residents of your house experiencing the same things that you are experiencing? If you are the only one, why do you think that this is so?

3) Since there are other residents in your house, have you asked their permission to ask me to visit you, or is this one of those instances in which, when I arrive, your husband will be completely surprised at my presence?

No comments:

Post a Comment