Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Hi sir, I just wanted to ask for some advice. I'm currently in my second year in ____________, and I've been struggling and questioning myself. I don't want to throw it all away because this is all that I've ever wanted, but I'm afraid of failing the semester. So far, it's been okay, but I've been disheartened the last few weeks and I don't know how to cope. I'm really sorry for bothering you, I just need some advice. Thank you."


My reply:

Hi ____!

Remember college? Second year was also the worst year. Graduate school has that crunch year too.

Don't drop out. Be tenacious. See yourself in an overall picture. You can always repeat subjects if you have to, or ask your professors how you can make up for low grades.

After everything, it is what you do as a professional, not how high your grades were, that will really count.


No comments:

Post a Comment