Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Friday, October 21, 2016

Back from the center. Paid a utility bill and bought two leather-bound notebooks, two packs of ten-hour tea lights for bedrooms, a chicken for dinner, rock salt, and other stuff.

Not a day of solitude. When I arrived home my antique dealer from Mindanao was there waiting for me. He brought me an antique, brass, Lumad bell. I think I'll hang it in the small loggia, since our foyer is decorated with other items from Mindanao. D., if you're reading this, I know that I promised to buy your bell and I haven't forgotten! The problem is that you are so far away from me.

Chito, Chevy, and Vinci arrived. A late lunch. Gave them old Halloween costumes stashed away in my elder son Nelson's walk-in closet. Bought Chevy and Vinci chips and candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment