Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Monday, October 31, 2016

Now on Chapter 7 of my novel.

I am quite satisfied that Jaymark has been working slowly but surely. Three rooms are thoroughly cleaned, and we have four more rooms to do on the ground floor.

I send Jaymark home to his family every night and he reports every morning at 11:00 AM. He is only 16, and I believe that he should spend time with his family. The first day he reported for work, his two-year-old sister cried, thinking that she would never see him again.

I require Jaymark to eat with us at table and take an afternoon nap everyday. Whatever excess food we have, I ask him to take home to his family. Tonight he received his first salary.

I recall when my godson and nephew Raymond was in grade school in Sydney, Australia. He took on a summer job installing feathers in arrows at an archery shop. We thank God that his supervisor was most kind to him.

Maybe that is why I try to be most kind to Jaymark.

And I thank God also that I have the ground floor all to myself at night, enabling me to make progress on my novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment