Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Friday, February 17, 2017

Will resume Sarah's portrait on Monday. The glazes need to dry anyway.

I had the flu because:

--I had a three-hour, deep tissue massage and then wallowed in the cold air outside.
--My sister and brother-in-law arrived from Oz and I had to go out with them and my family several times, some of these entailing waking up early.
--I had to wake up early on the 14th to go to a TV interview, which is always stressful for me.
--Rectified turpentine fumes make me weak.

My idea of a restful existence now is to be alone, to sleep through each morning, to do only the things I like doing, and to avoid appointments, consultations, and interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment