Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I had an onset of the flu but am letting it mature and am taking lots of fruit and lots of drinking water. Once in a while I let this happen without taking medication. I note that, whenever I nip it in the bud with medication, something doesn't feel right--as though the flu were still there, hiding in some corner inside my body. Whenever I let it mature and go away naturally I feel like a brand new person, and that the flu has really gone.

This became possible for me after I retired. I realized that medication may have been invented not only so that you would get well but also so that you could jump into your shoes and go back to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment