Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Monday, December 19, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, sorry to bother you, but I need to ask you what these dreams mean, all of which I dreamt last night. "First, I was on a cruise ship, heading to Istanbul, accompanied by a travelling pack of acrobatic weasels. In the next scene, I'm back in grade school, looking out from the balcony of the highest floor, waiting for silver rain to fall. In the last scene, I found myself in a shallow crater on the moon, where I've been planting gigantic golden gumamela all along."


My reply:

Hi _____!

This dream is all about unrealistic expectations. It seems that one of your biggest defense mechanisms is imposing formidable challenges on other people for them to prove how worthy they are of your devotion. Unfortunately you present the same challenges to yourself, and you are often found wanting.

The hibiscus has been your power flower for the longest time. Honor it by placing something with a combination of blue and brown in your bedroom, and see your luck change.

No comments:

Post a Comment