Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Hello Maestro, good day to you.
"I would like to request for an interpretation of my dream I had this morning. "In my dream I was in my bed reading a book, the room was dark but somehow light emanates from it, the book was authored by you and its content were random old antique photographs that were digitally enhance (zoom & magnified), here you tend to explain things and highlight images from the background of the photos to point out - spooks, elementals and the likes. "I was scanning and running my fingers through the pages of the book in a way, like reading a manga-novel. I came across the 1st photo. "The picture was taken from a stage play like a sarsuwela, two men dress in camisa chino -one sitting in a chair with hands raise and other one at the floor crouch like a frog with his back-turn at the audience, in the picture your pointing out a streak of light in the background which is supposed to be a specter, I can see the light but somehow having trouble figuring-out the image of specter. "The 2nd photo my finger-randomly picked was Andres Bonifacio and Emilio Aguinaldo with both standing tall, elbows seated on a tall table like they are about to arm wrestle, in here your pointing out a shadow shaped gun on top of Andres head (like Damocles sword) –sort of a premonition of what’s about to happen. "The 3rd -is a group photo of the revolutionary elites; Rizal, Luna brothers and others which I don’t know the names seated in a saloon bar - here you’re pointing out the mirror on the bar where the bottles and bar tender was standing and inside the mirror is an image of a lady in maid-attire. "I immediately saw the image on the mirror – but as I gazed through the picture the photo seems to magnify itself and my bedroom immediately change into a saloon and suddenly I was inside the picture and slowly being pulled into the mirror. Inside the mirror I could clearly see the lady in maid outfit, but she’s not moving, I moved towards her so I can look her face to face – when suddenly she blinks. "This shocked me and I woke up. "I appreciate it, if you could give me reading. Thank you for your time. "Sincerely, "___________"


My reply:

Hello __________!

The characters in the dream represent all of the conservative values you were taught to cherish in school. The "ghosts" in the background are reminders of other values that you really cherish, activities that you really like doing, objectives that you really want to achieve--and none of these are manifest in the people and the situations that surround you everyday. It is as though you are living in a cage in which you are safe and regularly fed, yet you yearn to be free and able to explore the world around you, entailing risks that must be taken.

As such, the "ghosts" in the dream are not actual ghosts but impulses and desires in your unconscious that are constantly attempting to emerge, like wild animals inside a forest.

The New Year approaches. Your psyche is asking you to assess your life, your accomplishments, your satisfaction, and your happiness. If these fall below the standards you have set for yourself, it is high time to be your true self and follow your heart. You've owed it to yourself for the longest time, and no one has the right to take that away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment