Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Maestro can you please help me get a reading on the card, when i look at it feels like, i'm looking at a mirror and seeing myself holding back...
Thank you for your time."

My reply:

Hello _______!

What you showed me was an image created by dripping ink on a piece of paper, after which the paper is folded in half to create a symmetrical image. This image functions as a projective technique, in which, via the defense mechanism of projection and using the image as a stimulus, you elicit from yourself certain memories and associations.

Projective techniques do not work employing one image alone. I suggest that you visit a psychometrician who can administer to you the entire series of Rorschach's Inkblots.

Or try this:

No comments:

Post a Comment