Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, sir. It has been so long since I've had an interaction again with other entities in my almost out of body experiences. (I just consider it "almost" since I have never left my room from the multiple OBE's I've had in the past.) Just before I woke up today, something happened which haven't before. I was not aware that I was actually having an OBE. I thought I was just having a really bad headache from trying to get up from bed. Even when I saw the red energy emitting from my pink bag and purple ones right across the upper bed bunk, I still was not aware. Then, there were two ladies knocking at my door in which I told them to open since I am not able to do it myself. I was not able to see their faces even if, I think, I was looking straight at them. But their voices were so clear that when they closed the door, I heard them saying "Sino yung maganda na yun? (Sorry, I had to say it even if it is embarrassing as I do not want to miss a single detail.) Ba't sya napunta dito?" I am very curious as to the second sentence. Of course, I was in here because it is my room. I don't understand how they seemed to be perplexed. Then, I grabbed my phones. I tried to look at the time. My sight was not really good, this time. I could not read anything from the screen because my vision was blurry. Unaware that I was not in my reality, I tried over and over sitting on my bed until I am relieved of my headache slowly. I woke up an hour ago but I still feel a little pressure in my head right now. I wonder what made this experience slightly different from the ones that i have experienced in the past. Thank you for your help."

My reply:

Hello ____________!

Headaches are a natural side effect of astral travel if your body is not hydrated. You had difficulty coming back to consciousness because you entered a dimension that the two ladies belong to in their location, and they entered the dimension you belong to in your location. If you can conceive of it, it was somewhat like an out-of-location experience as well as an out-of-body experience.

The two ladies are not astral travelers. They are spirits of the deceased. They mistook you for a deceased person too.

No comments:

Post a Comment