Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Regina visited and gave me a ruby tumblestone pendant for my birthday. She also gave me a leg and foot massage, which made me drowsy but energized me after.

She is one of the few witches in the Philippines whose vision and energy are real and reliable. When she looks at my antiques, she tells me about their various histories, all of which are spot on. Some of the most effective items she'd given me in the past are a porcelain, Japanese bishimonten statuette and a copper bangle for protection, and a variety of antique snuff bottles and porcelain bowls. Today she said that my mother's spirit sent her over to give me a healing massage

Some time last year Regina visited Malaysia and brought me, among other things, a bottle of kasturi hitam (black musk oil). I placed the bottle inside my potions cabinet and then planned to take it along with me for a GMA7 interview on gayuma last February--but couldn't find the bottle. This afternoon I told Regina that I'd lost the bottle. She said that a black elemental borrowed it because it was attracted to the oil's black color. She also said, the elemental promised to return it promptly.

After Regina left today I opened the potions cabinet again. Sure enough, the bottle of kasturi hitam was there.


No comments:

Post a Comment