Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Good day, Cubao!

A crazy day. Could it be because I'm wearing my Crazy Jack T-shirt?

Chito, Chevy, and Vinci arrived before I woke up. They rang the antique, Maranao bell in the small loggia. I did hear it, but it was incorporated in a dream.

Bought lunch for Aubrey, who left soon after for their senior prom at a hotel. Gave her money to make her feel confident and secure.

Chito, Chevy, Vinci, and I went to the center. Had lunch and brought Chito to the dentist. Ice cream snack, a banana split and a Toblerone and choco chips blizzard.

Now back home and waiting for Angelique to come home from university.

No comments:

Post a Comment