Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir, I hope you can interpret my friend's dream. - - -> I'm kinda disturbed with the dream I had last night, my deceased Dad is driving the car, and we're driving on a very narrow road, but he seemed relaxed while I was too nervous since we might fall on the ravine on the sides of the road. I'm at the backseat with my sister. Then came another scene where we're already walking and he's on his wheelchair, it was a mountainous type of road and that's why we're forced to walk, but climbing up seemed too easy in that dream even if he's on a wheelchair. What's that all about? I'm a bit nervous coz I haven't dream about him in a long time and I might be on a travel again this week. I wish someone can interpret it for me. (Thank you Sir)"


My reply:

Hello _________!

Your friend is undergoing a major change in her life, possibly with regard to a marriage or a similar relationship, and this change entails an overhaul of traditionalist values. Even at this stage in her life she is willing to take huge risks if only to attain a happiness she has always wanted to have, yet, she is unsure as to how all of this will affect her security, her stature, and her currently comfortable lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment