Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Been watching Friends who've been going live, some of whom do so for fun, for sheer chatting, for horsing around, and for nothing in particular. Trying to learn from their mistakes. Especially how to avoid a jiggly camera, poor lighting, and lousy audio.

When I did my test midnight lecture video a few nights ago, I received in-real-time reactions and comments--one from a Filipino and the rest from Russians (it was past midnight here but something like 7:00 PM in Moscow; so much for calling my live videos midnight lectures if my viewers are in different time zones).

I saw that the comments can be used to answer questions (if I have to), as in an open forum.

Of course I deleted the test video. It was awkward. I didn't know how to shut it off, and so it kept recording me long after. (I know how to shut it off now.) I also intend to delete my lectures 30 minutes after airing. I don't like the idea of having them saved in other people's files.

My midnight lectures will happen when they will happen, and very much unannounced. They are set to be seen by Friends only.

No comments:

Post a Comment