Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, Tony ! May I know what you see in this dream? "I was sleeping with a man I had a strong crush on . The dream was so clear , it seemed so real. "The big question is why did I dream of him at a time I was not thinking of him at all and at a time I had killed the attraction?

"When we met again, I was aware my feeling was under control, but some of his qualities and his thoughtfulness to me were such that if he fanned the embers, there is a chance , I think."


My reply:

Hi ________________!

We are never in complete control of our thoughts and our feelings. While we may consciously push them back or suppress them, their continued truth remains active in our subconscious and unconscious.

This is a typical example of a Freudian, wish-fulfillment, dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment