Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


This electronic diary is continued from tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook31.blogspot.com.

September 20167

September 20167
Photo by Jefferson Solayao

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Your Messenger message:

"Funny that one of the first things I saw on fb is your post about dreams, when I just woke up from a vivid, strange one.

"It was about my ex from 20 years ago. Relationship was quite serious I the sense that we were attending each other's families' occasions, with exchange gifts pa. We've both 'moved on' a long time ago, thus, the dream is baffling.
"In it, he's upset, more of tampo. His sister was there, sort of convinced me to talk to him. There was a family gathering (his family). I complimented him on a sandwich he made, and suddenly he warmed up, very friendly. then I woke up.
"PS--We have had zero communication for the last two decades, or close to. I don't know of any of his contact details."

Hello _________!

Whenever you estavlish a close and very intimate relationship with someone, your astral shells merge and you become as very strongly connected to each other as twins are.
My interpretation of your dream either is that your friend is currently very ill, and is thinking fondly of you, or that he is in grief due to a death in his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment